Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome to The Trifecta!!!

It seems everyone has a blog these days so naturally I had to have one too. I wasn't sure what I'd blog about since my life seems rather boring-

as boring as a life with 3 kids and 3 dogs can be-

 "My Trifecta".

I'm hoping this will be a way for me to keep my non-facebooked family members up-to-date on the family, kids, dogs, life as I know it. I don't really intend to discuss our every move, every meal, or every reality based tv show we are addicted to (anybody else love Pawn Stars???). I do plan to post about the funny, unusual, or out of control life of my little family---can I really say "little" when I have 3 kids and 3 dogs? 

My first plan is to figure out what all I CAN and CANNOT do on this blog.  I'm hoping this will be more than just diary entries.  This blogging thing is brand spanking new to me. I'd like to have somewhere to posts funny comments from the kids, photos, etc...we'll see how it goes. For now I have to sign off - work is calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment